What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When our techniques and training are woven into the culture of a company, they instill a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and work towards a shared vision. Our professional development courses, curriculum and coaching give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker and author, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Jul 12 Training at PGA Tour Jacksonville, Fl
- Aug 28 Walkshop Facilitation Scotland, UK
- Sep 18 Keynote for PMI Kansas City
- RT @qconnewyork: The “Optimizing Yourself” track hosted by @wendypclosson at #qconnyc is ready to go! https://t.co/kGIDlkusOe https://t.co/l8sBeYCTOt,
- “The brave don’t live forever but the cautious don’t live at all” -Timothy Luce #adventure #leap,
- RT @paminthelab: Robots chatting in morse code and drawing, no big deal https://t.co/0GNiHqicyc #robotlife,
- RT @TechWell: Owner and founder of the @TheImprovEffect Jessie Shternshus will be speaking at #BetterSoftwareCon. Learn more:… https://t.co/1GtFZqxaoY,