What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Jul 17 Training in Chicago Chicago
- Aug 05 Keynote at Agile Alliance Washington DC
- Aug 27 Speaker at UXWeek San Francisco, CA
- Apply Empathy Within Your Org: An excerpt from Practical Empathy explains how to make change on the inside: ... http://t.co/FJJCRdzZsH,
- Agile Facilitation & Neuroscience: Transforming Information into Action http://t.co/OdubR8vyBF,
- Change on a Dime: Agile Design | UX Magazine http://t.co/WVrNjM7eZn,
- Does your business's left hand know what the right hand is doing? It should http://t.co/V7hTO04PrJ via @FastCompany,
- RT @uxmad: TBT: From #MadPlusUX 2014 "ImprovEffect Kickoff" with Jessie Shternhus @TheImprovEffect http://t.co/6Yn9VSzWAI,