What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Oct 15 Training at Pontoon Jacksonville, Fl
- Oct 22 Keynote Speaker at Delivery Forum Richmond, VA
- Dec 17 Keynote and Training at TrueNorth San Francisco, CA
- Ahoy! Loved giving my keynote in Prague for#PUDD2015,
- RT @wblpr: .@TheImprovEffect keeping us busy at #PUDD2015 with impro practices http://t.co/VOiJVUGlOv,
- RT @99u: 4 traits that differentiate the most creative entrepreneurs from the rest. http://t.co/Qtd6ZhDzcD,
- An idea that is not plausible may still have an aspect within it that is very useful and meaningful. #improv #ideation,
- http://t.co/8WfXmlHOfc via @management30,