What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Dec 22 Training on Medical Improv with Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Fl
- Jan 05 Advanced ScrumMaster: A Coach’s Toolkit Washington DC
- Jan 12 Speaker at Creative Life Summit On-line Web Event
- Jan 25 Agile Practitioners Conference Keynote Ramat Gan, Israel
- Jan 27 Presentation Skills Workshop Hertzelia, Israel
- Feb 27 GE Monogram Summit Louisville, KY
- Collaborating on an solution can fuel a fresh perspective on one that is past its prime. #collaboration #culture #improv,
- RT @olliegardener: Ability to tell stories that foster change is a critical leadership skill. Sketch Note by @tnvora… https://t.co/1vok8s3nek,
- RT @johnmaeda: “If there’s a simple, easy design principle that binds everything together, it’s probably about starting with the people.” —Bill Moggridge,
- RT @JamesTaylor_me: Ready to unlock your creativity in 2017? Hear @rmichael of @IDEO at Creative Life Summit #design #innovation #CLS17… https://t.co/Qq0t2t23yg,