What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- May 18 Pitch Perfect! (presentation skills workshop) Ignite offices in Jacksonville
- May 22 Lean Presentation Skills Training Oslo, Norway
- May 25 Training at Transferwise Talinn, Estonia
- May 28 Training at Pipedrive Talinn, Estonia
- Jun 23 Team Training PGA Tour Jacksonville, Fl
- Jun 26 Presentation Skills Training Boston, MA
- Jul 17 Training in Chicago Chicago
- Aug 05 Keynote at Agile Alliance Washington DC
- In customer interviews, acknowledgements can be interruptions. Validating your customer is like leading the witness. #ux #humancentered,
- "Are We Agile? Answer 5 Questions" by @SenexRex on @LinkedIn https://t.co/VJF9ZcHHtk,
- Games are a playful way of shifting your life into the proper gear for the road ahead. #ctrlshift #games #improv http://t.co/2exetgpyQU,
- RT @jonnastor: My latest post @Entrepreneur - Start a Podcast That Attracts Thousands of Listeners in Just 5 Simple Steps http://t.co/IaOUbj1Ipo,
- Games are a playful way of relating to one’s environment, fellow players and getting unique and valuable outcomes. http://t.co/2exetgpyQU,