What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Sep 22 On-boarding training for Engineers- Chicago Chicago
- Dec 01 NDCLondon London
- Feb 06 NDCPeople Norway
- Does your presentation grab your audience's attention more then the other presentations? @IgniteWithUs @vincecavin http://t.co/eJ1oaJW5mj,
- Barry Schuler: The Most Important Skill Is Knowing How to Build a Team http://t.co/XrwXWXNYhJ via @Inc,
- The why-how-what approach to standing out in your job search http://t.co/Mgh9NczKu3 via @idealistcareers,
- RT @nGenWorks: Hey #INBOUND14, haven't picked your next session yet? Hit up @carlsmith and the dark art of autonomy. Starts in 7 min. Go, go, go!,
- RT @MychaelTaylor: Another great Tuesday to be ended with @TheImprovEffect! #YYYAASSSSSS,