What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Sep 12 Team Cohesiveness Training Madison, WI
- Sep 14 Play by Play Recording for PluralSight Chicago, IL
- Sep 22 Advanced Agile CSM Washington DC
- RT @DelightConf: #DelightConf where people learn how to create experiences people love! Sept. 26-28 in #Portland, OR. Register now: https://t.co/HNo7yjDa03,
- Companies that are loved, win. See me speak at #DelightConf Sept. 26-28 in Portland! https://t.co/nqasHP8RXP #UX #designthinking #creativity,
- Walking in the shoes of our customers through social media. #persona #empathy #leanstartup https://t.co/NQ1z4R5eK9,
- RT @lithespeed: Build your organization's internal coaching capability: Advanced Agile Coaching &Mgmt w/@abankston @theimproveffect https://t.co/iX8CxQ65V1,
- Framing your vision and creating a roadmap are key to moving forward on a product or project solution. #leanstartup https://t.co/FMQsNRxEEB,