What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Apr 23 Presentation Skills Public Workshop Ignite Offices in Jacksonville, Fl
- Apr 25 Improv Comedy Show Comedy Club of Jacksonville
- May 12 Team training New York
- May 14 PGA Team Training St. Augustine, Fl
- Jun 02 Speaker at NDC Oslo Oslo, Norway
- Jul 11 Speaker at UXMAD Madison, WI
- Jul 24 Speaker at Prototypes, Process & Play P3 Conference Chicago, Il
- Aug 21 Speaker at MadisonRuby Madison, WI
- RT @tastapod: More Accelerated Agile coming up in Budapest after Easter, and Chicago in May. Details at http://t.co/1lrprcBw7E. Manifesto over methodology,
- "@ChicagoCamps: 3 months till P3. Which means you can get Early Bird pricing! Save $250! http://t.co/RRuxshBird" @IgniteWithUs,
- 7 things really persuasive people do http://t.co/5w4Q91jlKs via @Inc,
- RT @thiagi: Discover your habitual reactions to different types of feedback. Share these insights with your feedback giver.,
- RT @PattieMcMahon: http://t.co/ZFqOH0kwJm - 'One Spark' Highlights Innovation in Downtown #Jacksonville http://t.co/IYQGLiYs5A via @MayorAlvinBrown @beonespark,