What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Feb 23 Sales Training Orlando, Fl
- Feb 24 Keynote and Training for GE Louisville, KY
- Feb 25 Advanced Agile Training Washington DC
- RT @CoralineAda: Looking for a woman who does design to create a logo and t-shirt design for a women’s hackathon. Contact me if you’re interested!,
- RT @JoeNewstrom: @TheImprovEffect @richcampbell @carlfranklin playing "Gibberish Dictionary" with a 5 y.o. is THE BEST.,
- 10 Practices from the Most Innovative Organizations https://t.co/NsE28QD6Z7 via @creativitypost,
- 3 Tips for Creating an Innovative Organization by @jstorres https://t.co/IKUPCcCV8O via @Entrepreneur,
- "A visionary has a big dream, articulates it with clarity so people get it, and expresses it with passion," M. Wieder,