What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Apr 02 Private Sales Training Jacksonville, Fl
- Apr 12 Speaker at FITC Toronto: THE TECHNOLOGY & CREATIVITY CONFERENCE Toronto, Canada
- May 22 Lean Presentation Skills Training Oslo, Norway
- Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Here's How to Know for Sure http://t.co/25GsW2dOlm via @Inc,
- The seven most effective techniques for creativity (backed by real data) http://t.co/QUjohXsmZE,
- RT @FITC: Learn to think like your users with @TheImprovEffect @ #FITCToronto. Use code WORKIT & save $200 off our FLEX ticket: http://t.co/aYIEYoCZK6,
- RT @Cat_knees: Paper airplanes in Estonia! cc @TheImprovEffect @TransferWise #Headsup http://t.co/oXFuvpKwm1,
- Ideas galore @TransferWise! @Cat_knees #yesand http://t.co/iwatRAPaBL,