What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Mar 27 Team Collaboration Workshop with Crayola Miami, Fl
- Jun 02 Speaker at NDC Oslo Oslo, Norway
- Jul 11 Speaker at UXMAD Madison, WI
- Aug 21 Speaker at MadisonRuby Madison, WI
- Lean and Agile http://t.co/nQfw5GJPgE via @sshkri,
- RT @MadisonRuby: The secret to getting the most out of conferences, it's the people. http://t.co/eMWWhcEQzX by @_ZPH,
- RT @cczona: Oh, hey, did I mention that @feministy @TheImprovEffect & I will be speaking at @MadisonRuby? Which is my fav conf of the year, FYI. Dig it.,
- The Art of the Pitch by Max Adams - Austin Film Festival – The Writers Festival https://t.co/pcsWnbPO54,
- RT @monicasharma: @TheImprovEffect good to see you last week for a little :) hopefully at #uxmadison too!,