What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Jul 24 Speaker at Prototypes, Process & Play P3 Conference Chicago, Il
- Aug 21 Speaker at MadisonRuby Madison, WI
- Sep 11 Speaker at BlendConf NC
- Dec 01 NDCLondon London
- Jax Talbot http://t.co/mB2GtIKojd,
- Taking the journey to explore ideas. http://t.co/6lwyXSXhkc,
- RT @sippey: I'm shocked -- SHOCKED! I tell you -- to hear that Myers Briggs is meaningless. http://t.co/aohj2mOlKC,
- Organized Fun: Why and How Employers Should Mix Business and Pleasure http://t.co/N20hcSATwX via @cbforemployers,
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –Martin Luther King, Jr. (activist),