What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Aug 05 Keynote at Agile Alliance Washington DC
- Aug 18 Communication and Collaboration Training (private) Jacksonville, Fl
- Aug 25 Leadership Communication Training (private) San Diego, CA
- Aug 27 Speaker at UXWeek San Francisco, CA
- Oct 08 Keynote at Visma Prague
- Scripted theater and waterfall both wait for the final reveal, "ta-da" moment. Improv and agile are iterative and collaborative. #Agile,
- RT @MadisonRuby: TBT: From #MadPlusRuby 2014 "ImprovEffect Kickoff" with Jessie Shternshus @theimproveffect http://t.co/HwWc9SwteA,
- “How to combine Design Thinking and Agile in practice” by @TomLRoach https://t.co/Iu6qj5oGq0,
- Super excited for #Agile2015! Can't wait to share my keynote with everyone! #ctrlshift http://t.co/OYKeMHi3El,
- RT @shushaim: Told my wife @TheImprovEffect about #Sass and #BDD earlier. Turns out she knows Dan North @tastapod and Hampton Catlin... #SheAlwaysWins,