What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Jan 25 Agile Practitioners Conference Keynote Ramat Gan, Israel
- Jan 27 Presentation Skills Workshop Hertzelia, Israel
- Feb 06 Keynote at IWeek at University of Florida Gainesville, Fl
- Feb 13 Keynote and Training at FedEx Memphis, TN
- Feb 22 Keynote at Owner’s Summit San Diego, CA
- Feb 27 GE Monogram Summit Louisville, KY
- RT @Bonifer: Giving this to friends for #inaug2017 #play1everydayfor50days #ctrlshift #vaccine #games #bigstory #improv cc… https://t.co/EvK3pZVQWT,
- Brain Games: Traditions & Habits https://t.co/9XHpnbSesH via @YouTube,
- RT @noelrap: At about the 28 minute mark, @TheImprovEffect starts giving great advice on how to do team feedback… https://t.co/P43D9DiOlQ,
- You can't ride this bicycle (because your brain won't let you) - Idea to Value https://t.co/x9tAhkbor8 via @ideatovalue,
- Five Essential Questions to ask Yourself https://t.co/xOV6P8HWU9,