What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Jul 29 Presentation Skills Webinar for Bureau of Digital
- Aug 16 Think Like Them- Empathy Driven Problem Solving San Francisco, CA
- Aug 17 Facilitation Training San Francisco, CA
- Sep 12 Team Cohesiveness Training Madison, WI
- Sep 14 Play by Play Recording for PluralSight Chicago, IL
- Sep 22 Advanced Agile CSM Washington DC
- Understanding status and relationship dynamics are the key to effective communication. #improv #agile #teams https://t.co/TvbND5hBP6,
- Creating a culture of acceptance is necessary for having a productive Agile team. #agile #culture #Agile2016 https://t.co/kEBHMho1P0,
- RT @shanehastie: #Agile2016 @JoshuaKerievsky If you have a culture of fear none of your fancy practices or processes will help https://t.co/nDek3b04nL,
- RT @davidhussman: This is the Disney / Pixar paper I referenced today in my scaling product development talk today at #Agile2016 https://t.co/FgqIHuFZUg,
- RT @saugustine: Excited to share passion for Leadership Agility! @petebehrens @MichaelSahota @OlafLewitz #Agile2016 https://t.co/WMVogebw76,