What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Feb 03 Beginner Improv Classes in Jacksonville Orange Park, Fl
- Feb 06 NDCPeople Norway
- Feb 09 Innovation and Lean Presentation Skills Workshop Jacksonville, Fl
- Feb 25 Presentation Skills and Sales training Orlando, Fl
- Mar 24 Team and Ideation Training Tallinn, Estonia
- Apr 12 Speaker at FITC Toronto: THE TECHNOLOGY & CREATIVITY CONFERENCE Toronto, Canada
- Why I want you to steal my ideas http://t.co/wx1xFN8TBE via @TEDTalks #collaboration,
- Increasing Customer Empathy from Day One http://t.co/q8IiDNJe31 via @UXBooth #ux,
- RT @andrewmaier: Calling all those interested in civic tech! Today’s the last day to pitch an idea for issue #3 of @civicquarterly https://t.co/stOskKMAjL,
- "The First 90 Days in a New Job" on https://t.co/pszOGVkc9H #improv #agile #adapt,
- Interview With Anthony Catanese, Cofounder of Ignite, Adecco Innovation Lab http://t.co/MGvln2hihl via @ignitewithus,