What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Nov 08 Advanced Agile Coaching 2 Day Training- Fannie Mae Washington DC
- Jan 25 Agile Practitioners Conference Keynote Ramat Gan, Israel
- Jan 27 Presentation Skills Workshop Hertzelia, Israel
- Feb 27 GE Monogram Summit Louisville, KY
- Thinking about all the great people I met @ agile coaches camp. #accus https://t.co/1H1UBpC8jq,
- When we don’t have an intuitive sense for the needs of our customers in more diverse domains, we have to work to cultivate it. #ux #design,
- RT @marcocalzolari: Because thinking is hard. — "Cognitive bias cheat sheet" https://t.co/JRkOWJfYEA https://t.co/tPfLQsepeF,
- Understand what makes a great candidate vs what would be a deal breaker. #culturefit #agile #HR #talentmanagement https://t.co/r8BJJVDQrT,
- We have exercises and frameworks for all your professional development needs. https://t.co/uYuuJnGPcj,