What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- Nov 04 Improv Classes in Jacksonville Jacksonville, Fl
- Dec 01 NDCLondon London
- Dec 04 Presentation skills training New Jersey
- Dec 10 On Boarding training Dublin, Ireland
- Feb 06 NDCPeople Norway
- RT @sharonsteed: Gotta visit Jacksonville. Have met awesome folks from there these past few months! @sarajainephipps @TheImprovEffect @EVInterests @carlsmith,
- The difference between goals and milestones, and why you need them both http://t.co/fW88Ogdy50 via @JadeKerrion,
- Second City Network - How Improv Saved My Life http://t.co/x0m2G8yF1j,
- 5 Secret Communication Codes For Great Leaders: http://t.co/j8EplwSzoe via @Biz_Innovations,
- #CultureCode for Engineers — http://t.co/pmLuRE3BJY,