What We Do
We give our clients the competitive edge, through creativity, collaboration and effective communication!
When applied improv is woven into the culture of a company, it instills a safe place for creative change-makers to energize, collaborate, and produce innovations. Our experiential courses and challenges give participants a way to discover the importance of teamwork, effective communication skills, creativity and innovation.Say Hello!
Some Of Our ClientsSee All Clients >
Looking for a dynamic speaker, that can have your audience laughing and learning at the same time?
- May 28 Training at Pipedrive Talinn, Estonia
- Jun 17 Team Training in Chicago (private) Chicago
- Jun 23 Team Training PGA Tour Jacksonville, Fl
- Jun 26 Presentation Skills Training (Private) Boston, MA
- Jul 17 Training in Chicago Chicago
- Aug 05 Keynote at Agile Alliance Washington DC
- The aquarium room for training. Maybe I should facilitate from the swing? http://t.co/MSFNRVvhG6,
- Love the Birchwood inside the office @pipedrive! http://t.co/FU9FGMMiZU,
- Really happy to spend time working with @pipedrive #strawberrypencils #squareclocks http://t.co/EVnrJuLIyK,
- RT @Babadofar: @TheImprovEffect Thanks Jessie! Great workshop, lots of fun and practical presentation skill learning :),
- Fantastic place to hold my workshop in Norway. http://t.co/cDzkw1M5ZQ,